[Xastir] Maps!!!

Ryan Collier kb8pmy at kb8pmy.net
Mon Apr 9 22:45:14 EDT 2012

Good Evening,

Want to start off with a congrats on a great program.

Now to what I am having a problem with:

1.) The program is saving the maps but I can not get the program to find
the cache map files. The cache map files are being saved here...
/home/user/.xastir/map_cache

2.) Everytime it down loads I get these on the screen.
DB ->get: method not permitted before handle's open method
and
DB ->put: method not permitted before handle's open method

3.) I downloaded the shape files but the weather map will not show up on
the openstreetmap?

I am guessing I am doing something wrong or forgetting something.

--
73
Ryan