[Xastir] Opinions sought on new maps

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 12:32:39 EST 2012

Sorry, I meant to add a link that might help from the VK region:
http://services.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Topo_Map/MapServ
er/tile/10/617/939.jpg

The particular format in the above link is Z/Y/X. The X and Y are reversed
from the Z/X/Y of the slippy tile format.

The CalTopo site isn't any help in VK land.

Best regards,
Fred, N7FMH