[Xastir] [ctsai at users.sf.net: [forge:site-support] #1887 Anonymous CVS behavior has changed since the service was re-established]

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Dec 10 14:31:04 EST 2012

Got this from SourceForge today.

Looks like the next time a developer makes a commit, the anon cvs thing will
return to old behavior, which means that anyone who used a workaround to
checkout in the meantime will have to go back to the old deal.

I just this minute made an inconsequential commit (added a comment line to
configure.ac) to force anon CVS to by updated.

If those who have existing anonymous CVS checkouts with the
README.CVS-recommended repository could check that CVS update works, that'd
be helpful.  Those who did new checkouts using the path with the extra
"/xastir" in it will have to do fresh checkouts without the extra path
element.

If this works, please let me know and I'll get back to Chris.

----- Forwarded message from Chris Tsai <ctsai at users.sf.net> -----