[Xastir] Weather Warnings Comment text

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:22:38 EST 2012

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Curt, WE7U <curt.we7u at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Dec 2012, Liz wrote:
>
>> where it's not winter!
>

> I had 1.5" of snow on my Jeep and got to put it into 4WD on the way to work
> today.  Fun!  Definitely not summer here.

Funny, we've got a front coming through.  It was 70F today, we're
expecting winds and thunderstorms early tomorrow AM with tornadoes
unlikely but not impossible, and a low of 26F tomorrow night, which
probably means look out for ice on the way to work Friday morning.  At
least the moisture is gone before the cold gets here, else we could
get one of those oh-so-fun snow over ice situations (and we stay home
when that happens, 'cause Alabama isn't equipped to deal with it :) .

-Jason
kg4wsv