[Xastir] RAC Database Download

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 15:03:00 EST 2012

Frank AB2ZO and CVS maintainers,

Per the RAC website sub page at http://www.rac.ca/en/rac/services/callbook/

Down near the bottom of the page there is a line stating: The database
is currently accessible here on the World-Wide Web and as a flat file.

With part of that line being a link to a zip file located and down
loadable at: http://apc-cap.ic.gc.ca/datafiles/amateur.zip

RAC has recently made many changes in the personnel and information
security realm, the breakage is not unexpected.

73
Dave
KB3EFS