[Xastir] Won't transmit anymore, part II

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:10:03 EST 2012

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012, Javier Henderson wrote:

> One more thing I just noticed... there hasn't been any activity on the igate.log file since Jan 13th (hah! that was a Friday, even).
>
> I did check on the settings of igating (both global and per interface) and it's on.

It's possible that the config file got corrupted.  Easy way to check:

--------------------------------
   Kill Xastir
     $ cd
     $ mv  .xastir  .xastir.save
   Start Xastir

Xastir will create a new ~/.xastir/ directory and populate it with defaults.  Set up the port again and see if it works.  If so, do a compare between the ~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf file and the ~/.xastir.save/config/xastir.cnf file to see what changed.

To reverse the renaming, do this:

   Kill Xastir
     $ cd
     $ rm -rf .xastir    # Careful here: It's a recursive remove w/force option!
     $ mv  .xastir.save  .xastir
   Start Xastir