[Xastir] Xastir Load Problems (Mac OS X 10.7.4)

David A. Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Thu Jun 14 19:27:22 EDT 2012

I think I recently bumped into this issue on Centos6.2 using the cutting
edge version of ImageMagick.  My solution was to just the stock, older
version but looking at the newer SPEC file to configure the Make
subsystem, I see:

ImageMagick-6.7.6-8]# ./configure -h | grep -i hdri

   --enable-hdri           accurately represent the wide range of intensity

Judging from the language, it's disabled by default but the Fink port
you're using is enabling.  You'll have to change the configure command
line options to not enable it.

--David