[Xastir] Google+ Xastir Page

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Mar 2 16:22:19 EST 2012

On 3/2/2012 4:14 PM, Alan Crosswell wrote:
> Actually, the best description I've read of Google+ is that it's "Facebook
> for Google employees."

Then I guess I just got hired by Google for the standard pay rate -
$0.00/hour for providing personal information and eyeballs to the Google
money making machine.

Funny how you can't "upgrade" without giving them permission to tie into
your pictures too (not that I have any up there).  Cancel on the popup
cancels the Google+ registration as well.

Ah well, I've got enough to keep up with when it arrives in my inbox,
I'll probably not be trolling there very often.

Please continue to send important xastir information to this list so
those of us that don't have time to troll for news can continue to use
our event-driven notifications via e-mail.