[Xastir] Download problem

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:15:01 EDT 2012

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012, Lasse / LA5PPA wrote:

> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at xastir.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xastir login
>
> I'm getting     failed: Connection timed out

Can you "ping xastir.cvs.sourceforge.net" or "cvs.sourceforge.net" and get any response?  I do here, and different IP numbers come back for each.

It could be that the server is down or that they have a high load at the moment.  The command above matches the one in the README.CVS file so it looks like you have it correct.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://www.eskimo.com/~archer