[Xastir] Download problem

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:44:25 EDT 2012

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012, Lasse / LA5PPA wrote:

> Den 13.03.2012 22:15, skrev Curt, WE7U:
>> Can you "ping xastir.cvs.sourceforge.net" or "cvs.sourceforge.net" and get
>> any response?  I do here, and different IP numbers come back for each.
>>
>> It could be that the server is down or that they have a high load at the
>> moment.  The command above matches the one in the README.CVS file so it
>> looks like you have it correct.
>>

> Yes I can ping it and it returns a 174.#### and/or 208.#### ip address
> Maybe the load is to high, I can try again later

I just deleted everything except my "CVS" directory from my xastir-clean directory, which is where I pull down the anonymous CVS sources to test, then did "cvs update" and it snagged all the sources down again quickly, all 12MB worth.  So the anon CVS server is working fine here (Washington State, USA).

It could be routers somewhere between you and the U.S. that are to blame.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://www.eskimo.com/~archer