[Xastir] Remote headless server options for use with Xastir?

Mike Loebl mloebl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:35:45 EST 2012

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help/info! I'll take a look at the
options and see what works best. I at least finally got AX25 running on the
BeagleBone connected to a TNC-X (I gave up on the Kenwood D700, so if
someone has any tips on how to get that into KISS mode, I'd appreciate an
email.)  Sounds like I have a few things to try over the holidays during
vacation :)

73s,

-Mike
KB1MTS