[Xastir] Since the NWAPRS email list is down.....

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:50:58 EST 2012

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012, David Flood wrote:

> Hey Curt...how far off is that list of points from a "fetch track" file?

Just need to remove the timestamp and the comma from the start of each line.

If one were to feed the packets into Xastir slowly, like with a shell script or Perl script, then one could see the stations jump around as the lines were being fed in and zero in on the culprit more easily.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u