[Xastir] Sourceforge anonymous pserver access for CVS offline

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 05:58:27 EST 2012

> UPDATE: ViewVC is now available again, however, the data in ViewVC is still
> from before the previous downtime. Anonymous pserver is still offline. We're
> working to get both these caught up with the latest updates as soon as we
> can.

Thanks for posting that David.  I had noticed that developer's CVS was slow on Thursday but didn't investigate why, or whether there was a problem with AnonCVS as well.  It did what I needed, just took longer.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS Usage Pages:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/usage.html