[Xastir] New development snapshot on SourceForge.

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:29:35 EDT 2012

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012, Carl wrote:

> On 2012-10-04 08:43, Curt, WE7U wrote:
>> This is a .tgz file of the current CVS.
>> Those using CVS don't need to go get it.  Those that prefer to snag a
>> tarball and are running 2.0.0 or earlier may want to upgrade.
>
> Is this a precursor to a stable release?

Kind'a.  There's another tweak that needs to go in to CVS yet.  Until we get that in and test it out the stable release will wait.

Anyone already running CVS HEAD already has what's in the development snapshot.  Some people don't like to use CVS though.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS Client Capabilities:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/aprs_capabilities.html