[Xastir] Change list for 2.0.1?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Wed Oct 10 18:22:51 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:19:09AM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 02:50:56PM +0200, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <ha5di at hasix.org> flavor, containing:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there a list of changes, new features for 2.0.1?
>
> No, there isn't.  We should make one for the upcoming 2.0.2 release.

I regenerated the ChangeLog for Xastir from the CVS logs, as it had not been
updated since Release 2.0.0.  If you do a CVS update you can see the
changes --- anything since around 2010-07-29 is stuff that's only in
2.0.1.

Most of these things are little bugfixes or script updates, but there are
a few enhancements.

I also updated the English help file that you can view within Xastir in the
Help menu.  I added a "What's new in Xastir 2.0.1."  This hasn't been done
since Release 1.7, though, so there are a lot of changes missing --- I only
documented the changes since July 2010 in there.