[Xastir] Missing Object ???

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 06:17:55 EDT 2012

Dave,
Don't flame yourself to much, each of us could just as easily make the
same mistake.
Now it is time to add that tidbit to the things to check for in the FAQ.
Write up the details and specifics and post those notes here so others
can find your solution with a search.
Thank You
73
Dave
KB3EFS
FN24BI81GP

On 10/12/2012 02:52 AM, David wrote:
> Hi...red face dept here
> found the problem....
> object was showing up in the Pacific...all at sea
>
> in the Dstar program a space before the -19.14530
> showed up as North not South as it should have been
>
> as i said it was something simple
>
> thanks
>
> 73 David VK4BDJ
>

> On 12/10/12 14:45, David wrote:
>> Hi All....
>> a couple of days ago i did a ./update-xastir
>> all went well or so i thought
>> as i run a Dstar program on another comp which outputs
>> DPRS to APRS and would put a Dstar object on my APRS position
>> up till i did the update it was showing very well
>> i know the TNC is showing a line in the Display Packet Data screen
>> but it is not showing up on my map
>>
>> i have checked Google Maps APRS and it comes up there
>>
>> what have i done wrong? what config menu have i missed?
>>
>> bet its something simple
>>
>> 73 David VK4BDJ

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com Go Green! Print this email
only when necessary.