[Xastir] [Xastir-dev] SourceForge upgrade

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 10:45:22 EDT 2012

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012, Tom Russo wrote:

>> Sorry Tom!  I should have researched the subject more.
>
> I read the same newsletter you did.  Nothing I saw there implied that they
> would break our CVS repository, but that was the one thing I was concerned
> about.  If they do break it by moving it to SVN I'm cool, but I'll be miffed
> if they move it to Git unbidden.

I'm ok with either, but will have more to learn with Git (not a bad thing in the long run).  Git is a different paradism and probably more powerful/useful.  I haven't used it beyond a simple source code tree fetch.

As David (KB3EFS) pointed out (not sure his post made it to either of the lists):  We'll have to update our docs right away too.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
Babysitting your tracker:  http://info.aprs.net/index.php?title=ControlOperator