[Xastir] Segfault on indexing maps

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 08:34:22 EDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Steve Rogers <kd5mkv at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have the instructions  for cvs install for Debian Squeeze seems to be out of date
> http://www.xastir.org/wiki/HowTo:Debian_Squeeze

I have built Xastir using those instructions several times - it's also
what I use to build the deb files that are working (with one slight
modification so that the default prefix is /usr instead of /usr/local
so that my deb files install in the same location as the official ones
from Debian).  Debian Squeeze (stable) hasn't changed much, so what is
out of date with the HowTo?

If you were referring to the GeoTiff issue, that's just a conversion
issue from 24 bit to 8 bit as Tom pointed out - has nothing to do with
the instructions to build Xastir from source.

Thanks,
Lee - K5DAT