[Xastir] get-NWSdata script, Rino downloads

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:17:30 EDT 2013

I updated the get-NWSdata script to match the latest NWS downloadable Shapefiles.  Update to the latest CVS and run that script as root to assure your weather alerts are displaying properly.

Garmin Rino:  Is anyone using Xastir's auto-download/display capability for the Garmin Rino these days?  Wes Johnston wrote an external script that works a bit better than the native Xastir code for this purpose, so I've been asked to disable the Rino download code in Xastir.  If nobody actually uses it I'll go ahead and do that.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS Wiki:  http://info.aprs.net/