[Xastir] SD card with Xsatir

Jerry n7yge at q.com
Thu Aug 29 14:44:46 EDT 2013

I am about to build my TNC Pi and attach it to the Raspberry Pi.  Is there a
file that can be downloaded that can be copied to a SD card that goes to the
Raspberry where Xastir and some maps are already loaded: plug and play file
so to speak?  I do not care what flavor of Linux is used on the SD Card.
Would be nice to download a file where all you had to do is change the call
sign and put in your lats and longs and you are up and running.

Would it be possible to post such a file if it does not already exist?

Jerry N7YGE