[Xastir] OpenSuse 13.1 and Xastir...not a nice combo....

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 19:19:11 EST 2013

On Mon, 2 Dec 2013, David Flood wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that laptop uses OpenMotif...and it's a 64 bit box...I am
> able to get the tac call box to work on a 32 bit VM on this box.  I guess I
> better go get that laptop and execute the capture commands as well as "help /
> about"....

Ok.  Here on OpenSuSE-12.3 x86_64 with OpenMotif-2.3.3-5.1.1 the Tactical Call box works fine.

The reason I asked about Lesstif vs. OpenMotif was that I've seen that sort of behavior (windows acting strangely) with one and not the other.  Sometimes one works better, sometimes the other, depending on which new bugs have been introduced.  Lately it seems that OpenMotif has been quite a bit better than Lesstif.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS Client Capabilities:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/aprs_capabilities.html