[Xastir] Non communication with radio

Rein reica at reicamann.net
Sun Dec 8 15:49:31 EST 2013

I think it may be a question of permissions:
In earlier versions of Ubuntu I have no trouble with the ownership
<root:dialout> but in versions later than 10.04 that does not work.
In Version Ubuntu 12.04 and also in Mint 15 I have to set ownership to
<rein:rein> (where rein is my login name)
I do this at bootup with a little script.
Hope this helps.
Rein Mann vk4alj