[Xastir] ALOHA radius

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Dec 15 15:10:15 EST 2013

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 08:57:01 -0700
Tom Russo <russo at bogodyn.org> wrote:

> The feature's not broken.
>
> What RF interface do you have defined?  The ALOHA calculation only
> happens using stations heard on an RF interface.  How many stations
> show up in your "View->Local Stations" dialog?

Yesterday no connection to the radio.
I've never seen the computer in the car running xastir produce an
answer either, but next trip out of town I'll try (now the computer and
the radio will talk to each other again).
What I hear on RF in the car is usually limited to a small number of
stations, no hope of reaching 60 in normal use!
Thanks for the explanation.

Liz
VK2XSE