[Xastir] process problem

Robert Kilian robertkilian at ostechnologies.net
Mon Dec 23 23:11:40 EST 2013

Not sure if it's included in any of the r-pi distributions, but 'strace'
can be quite useful insituations like thiswhere you suspect something is
awry but aren't getting any clues from the console output or logs.

You can either attach to an existing process with "strace -p <PID>" or
use it when starting a process with "strace <executable>", ie "strace
xastir".

That may shed some light on things.

Rob Kilian
K6RBK