[Xastir] ALOHA radius

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Fri Dec 27 22:33:42 EST 2013

On Fri, 27 Dec 2013 18:22:15 -0800
David Ranch <xastir at trinnet.net> wrote:

> Hello Liz,
>
> > additional The Pi is not very stable on this job, it locks up when
> > I leave my desk. I don't know whether Xastir or Aprx is to blame
> > for this or if the Pi is overheating.
>
> Hmmm.. that's not good.  How is it "unstable"?  Is the unit totally
> crashed and you can't see anything on the HDMI display, the numlock
> key on a USB keyboard doesn't toggle on/off, won't ping, etc?
>
> --David

By locked up I mean
it is unresponsive
the network has been dropped so my ssh access has terminated
the display remains on, but immobile and unresponsive, with the
time stuck, I presume displaying the time at which it stopped.
No access, so can't sort out what killed it.
Logs no longer written, so no information there.

Liz
VK2XSE