[Xastir] dbfawk queries

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Feb 11 09:27:47 EST 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 04:16:10PM +1100, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <edodd at billiau.net> flavor, containing:
> 3. a logic query
>
> If I want a name to show up from >32 zoom up to < 2096 zoom
> is there a way to express that?

Yes and no.  You can do it by having the map's minimum zoom level be set to
32 in the map properties dialog.  But that means that the map itself will
also not be visible below zoom 32.

There is not currently a way to specify a min/max zoom for just the labels.
As it is right now, dbfawk only allows you to specify a max zoom for labels.

> 4. a data query
>
> Is there is list of symbols which can be displayed?

You mean for point shapefiles?  Yes, it's the same list of symbols that is
used for stations.