[Xastir] Wiki

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Feb 17 03:22:16 EST 2013

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 05:38:05PM +1100, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <edodd at billiau.net> flavor, containing:
> Who has edit rights on wiki?
> Can I email them a block of text on using maps from ga.gov.au for
> insertion in the wiki?

We had to disable the feature on the wiki that lets you register for an
account yourself, because we were getting way too much spam (pages and pages
of it every day).  So now you have to request an account from a sysadmin.

If you want me to set you up with one, I can do that.  Email me privately
with the user ID you would like to use.  Most users use their call sign.