[Xastir] libdb error?

John"D" Thompson jdtidw7ret at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:45:09 EST 2013

After building Xastir in mint 14 I get errors in my terminal and the only
map that displays is worldhi. I also have the libdb being the wrong
version. The only version in mint repo is 5.1.6

Built-in map types:
      gnis   USGS GNIS Datapoints
       pop   USGS GNIS Datapoints w/population
       map   APRSdos Maps
       map   WinAPRS/MacAPRS/X-APRS Maps
       pdb   PocketAPRS Maps

Support for these additional map types has been compiled in:
       geo   Image Map (ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick library, many formats
allowed)
       geo   URL (Internet maps via libcurl library)
       geo   URL (OpenStreetMaps via libcurl library
                  Copyright OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA)
       shp   ESRI Shapefile Maps (Shapelib library)
       tif   USGS DRG Geotiff Topographic Maps (libgeotiff/libproj)
       xpm   X Pixmap Maps (XPM library)
       tab   MapInfo TAB
       mid   MapInfo MID
       mif   MapInfo MIF
       ddf   Spatial Data Transfer Standard (SDTS)
       rt1   US Census Bureau TIGER/Line
       s57   International Hydrographic Organization (IHO) S-57
       dgn   MicroStation DGN

festival_client: connect to server failed
SayText: Couldn't open socket to Festival
Indexing maps...
Finished indexing maps
*** Reading WX Alert log files
*** Done with WX Alert log files
TBD: I don't think we can deal with colorspace != RGBTBD: I don't think we
can deal with colorspace != RGBTBD: I don't think we can deal with
colorspace != RGBTBD: I don't think we can deal with colorspace != RGBTBD:
I don't think we can deal with colorspace != RGBTBD: I don't think we can
deal with colorspace != RGBWarning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget
not on the list
TBD: I don't think we can deal with colorspace != RGBTBD: I don't think we
can deal with colorspace != RGB

JohnD- W7RET