[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 86, Issue 6

Kevin Paetzold kevin.paetzold at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 12:25:33 EST 2013

There are also libdb issues with xastir on fedora 18.  It seems to be for
the same reasons as listed in this thread (no db4.2 etc...).  I was about
to send a message to the list about this when I first saw this thread.  The
net obvious result (to me) is that internet map caching is disabled.
Otherwise xastir works well on Fedora 18,

Would it work (for xastir)  for find a source tarball for libdb4.2 etal and
build them in /usr/local.  Btw, I have already spent about 30 mins looking
for the sources for this and have not found them yet.

73,

Kevin (K1KWP).