[Xastir] libdb error?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:26:55 EST 2013

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jan 2013, Tom Russo wrote:
>
>> I just looked over the commit, and while it does appear to fix configure to
>> find DB versions in the 5.x range, it only changes configure, not the
>> map_cache.c code where all the ifdefs are.

I did tweaks to the map_cache.c code Friday but was too busy this weekend to get any computer time to test proper functioning.  I'll be busy tonight for a bit, but may find time to munge my home system's libraries enough to try the latest code.

What's the simplest test I can use to determine whether the libdb-5.x caching is working?

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS Wiki:  http://info.aprs.net/