[Xastir] What is the advantage of one map type over another?

Dale Seaburg kg5lt at verizon.net
Mon Jan 21 17:45:03 EST 2013

I am using 2008 TigerLine maps on my RPi.  It is surprisingly fast when
moving, or zooming in/out.  I expected it to be very slow, but was
impressed considering the "size" of the processor.  I have 5 surrounding
counties, plus my own (Brown County TX), selected for maps, as a trial
run.  YMMV.

Dale.  KG5LT

On 1/21/2013 11:00 AM,