[Xastir] NWS Weather Alerts

Dean Groe warpedspeed1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 18:42:35 EDT 2013

OK Curt, it was the filters.  I guess that I missed that in the documentation.  I took a look at the firenet wiki today also.

When I was using rotate instead of firenet, I did not have any extra filters, and still received alerts... when it worked.  Maybe it works now, but with the filters.

I am now seeing alerts in View ->Weather Alerts, so that part if working.  Nothing local, but I see alerts now.

Thanks

Dean  KD4TWJ