[Xastir] Map.GEO files

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 09:52:38 EDT 2013

That could be a bad, bad thing!
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tile_usage_policy

While this page is not for Xastir, the tile thoughts apply. Look toward the
bottom of the page.
http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/map-prefetch

It also includes a link to here>
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Slippy_map_tilenames#Zoom_levels

Having posted the warning/link. I sort of do that (not with a script) but
over a good amount of time. I also do not pull 17 or 18 unless absolutely
necessary.

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH