[Xastir] Map.GEO files

happyexi happyexi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 13:37:40 EDT 2013

Hi,
There is a small piece of software that take down tiles from a wms
server for use in xastir. I downt know if you can use it for OSM ?

It take down one some level at the time, but it us easy to start several
instances of it each in the zoom directory you want down.

The software package can be found at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarusaprstool/?source=directory

Hope that can be of help, I know it been used with sucess in the northen
region for taking down tile from wms servers there how ever the servers
are not OSM... and there might bee some hidden "problems" that haven't
been tested b4.

73