[Xastir] Xastir shutting down prematurely

John Wilson kc4lzn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 07:43:26 EDT 2013

Prior to running memory checks, I looked at the Interface Control device
(KISS TNC) and noted that I had not turned on the igate function. It had
been done under File, Configure, Defaults but not for the device itself. It
is now turned on and I will see if it crashes again. Igate logging is on
and terminal open so I can see what is recorded.

John