[Xastir] Xastir shutting down prematurely

Dean Groe warpedspeed1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 20:09:02 EDT 2013

Good catch Lynn.

If you look at some of the Status and Comment history, something or someone, has gone wrong at W4TKB-2.
Also, It appears that they are using a PacComm based system.

My Xastir Wx Station / I-Gate is handling it OK.  It appears that I have Gated W4TKB-2 a few times in the last couple of days, although it appears I am not hearing it directly.  I am hearing it through a variety of local digipeaters.

John, you could try an exclusionary bud list filter parameter, maybe something like  "b/-w4tkb-2" ,which MIGHT help .
Hopefully someone else will correct that if I have it wrong.

Dean  KD4TWJ