[Xastir] (K)ubuntu cvs-build on 13.04?

Dexter N Muir dexy at clear.net.nz
Fri May 3 04:49:55 EDT 2013

Howdy all!

  My last cvs build was on 12.04 (precise), using the
ubuntu-xastir-cvsbuild.sh script. Upgrading to 13.04 (amd64), I thought
I'd do a fresh build, so I looked for an updated script - no luck.
    Thinking most of the basics should be in repository, I replaced the
12.04 and precise references in the script with 13.04 and raring (new
distro is Raring Ringtail), and downloads progressed until libdb4.8-dev
- not found.
    libdb4.8-dev_4.8.30ubuntu11 in either i386 or amd64 flavor fail to
install with dpkg (dependency errors), so I tried skipping it in the
script - Screeds of dependency errors!
    Where does one go from here?

Hopefully...
Dex ZL2DEX