[Xastir] (K)ubuntu cvs-build on 13.04?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Fri May 3 16:35:56 EDT 2013

On Fri, 03 May 2013 08:05:13 -0400
David A Aitcheson <david.aitcheson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dex,
>
> My vote is to revert to 12.04 and hold. Why? Because 12.04 is a "LTS"
> (Long Term Support) where 13.04 is not. 12.04 is going to have 5 years
> of support and stability vs the 2 years for 13.04.

Also consider a distro which has a rolling update system rather than
the reinstall update system.

Or, install the different libraries required 'somewhere else' and link
to them on starting xastir with a shell script. You would have to do
something similar for the compile.
Here are the instructions for this /system/ explaining how to install
an Ubuntu package in Debian
http://steamcommunity.com/app/221410/discussions/1/846939071205530634/