[Xastir] Xastir on the Raspberry Pi

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 08:45:25 EST 2013

I will have raspbian .deb packages available for download by the end of
the day.  I have them, but I need to test them.  They are based on the
latest CVS pull, and I¹ve been building them daily.  Because they¹re
packaged, they¹ll pull in all the necessary pre-requisite packages
automatically.

John Gorkos
AB0OO