[Xastir] Xastir on the Raspberry Pi

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 14:13:59 EST 2013

John,

Before you kill the GPSman version could you keep it in a separate
directory in your new directory tree?

I ask this due to learning of the work being done by the folks at TNC-X
(see http://www.tnc-x.com/TNCPi.htm ).

Some of us may want the GPS version of your build and some may not.

Just a thought...

73
Dave
KB3EFS

On 11/23/2013 11:48 AM, John Gorkos wrote:
> Well, dang.  The GOOD news is that Xastir still works and runs.  The bad
> news is that you probably can¹t import GPS tracks from Garmin GPS devices
> (which is what GPSman does).  Personally, I¹m cool with that, since I
> don¹t have any Garmin GPS units that I talk to that way.

<SNIP>

--
David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com Go Green! Print this email
only when necessary.