[Xastir] Dire Wolf & Tracker 3?

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sat Nov 23 17:49:30 EST 2013

Hello David,

Did you get this working?   I'm running a modified version of F6BVP's
Raspbian image which includes a newer version of the AX.25 libraries,
etc. available here:
http://f6bvp.org/AX25_BBS_Node_RaspBerry_Pi_install.html .  There are
some optimizations I'd recommend to that distribution (no log on the SD
and several other items that I reported but F6BVP chose not to
incorporate but if you'd like to hear about them, I can send them your way.

Anyway, in the /etc/ax25/ax25-up script, you can see the following which
is used by a TNC-Pi.  Using Direwolf will be a bit different (but I
think will be superior)..
--
echo "Installing one KISS connexions on serial port ttyAMA0"
# vhfdrop are ports names in /etc/ax25/axports

--David