[Xastir] Compiling Xastir in a Raspberry Pi

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sat Nov 23 22:26:18 EST 2013

Hello Lee,

Thanks for posting your compiling script.

Looking in your script, I see you are compiling locally on the SD card
and most likely, it will also use /tmp for swap as the RPi has so little
ram.  Doing this can wear out the user's SD card prematurely.  I always
recommend for people to do the compiling on a USB attached HD or maybe a
remote NFS mount.

--David