[Xastir] Xastir Qt Checkout Instructions (Warning: Very alpha, not usable yet)

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:17:49 EDT 2013

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Oct 2013, Apostolos Kefalas wrote:
>
>> Curt, when do you think we could lay our eyes on the new QT port???
>
> Any time you want...  It's in CVS!

Check it out using the tag "BRANCH_qt" in a new directory, then go to xastir/src/qt/ and type "./build.sh"

The executable you'll create is called "xastir-qt".  Of course you'll need the Qt build environment installed in order to compile it.  Most of the menu entries have yet to be implemented.

There's a README.qt file in that directory as well.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
Babysitting your tracker:  http://info.aprs.net/index.php?title=ControlOperator