[Xastir] XASTIR now on BeagleBone Black

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Mon Oct 21 19:31:09 EDT 2013

Hello Brett,

Congratulations on getting that going and posting the news to the list.
I'm curious, did you modify Xastir to natively support the touch screen
or is it more like a classic mouse behavior?  Also, when you compiled
things up.. did you build things into their respective .debs or did you
just do a "make; make install"?

--David
KI6ZHD