[Xastir] Xastir doesn't ack packets

John Ronan jpronans at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:20:03 EDT 2014

On 05/04/14 14:45, Stephen Atkins wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. I did check the digipeater box in the interfaces. Is it possible that since I'm also setup as a igate it just won't bother to digipeat the packets? It not a problem just noticed xastir isn't as talkative as apesce32.
Ok, so next thing to check is that the RELAY_DIGIPEAT_CALLS parameter in
your config file is set to what you intend to relay..

In my case it is set to WIDE1-1

RELAY_DIGIPEAT_CALLS:WIDE1-1
COORDINATE_SYSTEM:0
STATION_TRANSMIT_AMB:0

So my station will digipeat anything with WIDE1-1 as the first path
parameter, or if the path the mobile station uses EI7IG as its beacon path.

Regards
John
EI7IG