[Xastir] Xastir Binary Packages

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 21:41:17 EST 2014

Lee,

Thank You.

BTW - This should be the one of if not the last time that debs would
have to be built manually. The scripts are now in place for new versions
of Xastir to automatically update the entire Debian (and derivatives)
world once the current freeze is lifted. As I see things a new version
of Xastir would be updated in the repositories in no more than 168 hours
unless a freeze is in place.

73
Dave
KB3EFS

On 12/07/14 14:15, Lee Bengston wrote:
> http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/debs.html
>
> Regarding the message below, there are both 32 and 64 bit binaries of
> Xastir 2.0.7 for Ubuntu version 14.04 (LTS) available via the link above.
>
> Best,
> Lee - K5DAT
>

> On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Lee Bengston <lee.bengston at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> David,
>>
>> I don't know if there is still interest on your end - as I replied earlier
>> I was out of town on vacation when your message came in.
>>

>> http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/xastir207-ubuntu1404-amd64-2014-11-28.deb
>>
>> I built an unofficial binary for Ubuntu 14.04 yesterday using a snapshot
>> from CVS.  It was built on a 64 bit installation.  Hopefully I can get time
>> to duplicate the effort on a 32 bit machine.  It can be downloaded via the
>> link above.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Lee - K5DAT
>>

>> On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 5:50 PM, David A Aitcheson <
>> david.aitcheson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Lee,
>>>
>>> Any chance you could make your systems spit out a xastir_v-2.0.7.deb file?
>>>
>>> Trying to help a ham down in VK2 and he is all messed up when it comes
>>> to command line stuff.
>>>
>>> 73
>>> Dave