[Xastir] Raspberry Pi with Xastir

Kris A Wotipka kris at wotipka.com
Sun Feb 23 21:58:27 EST 2014

Don't buy a pi cause of that, buy one cause they are neat little boxes ;)

Seriously I have noticed that it is easier to work down from 12v with USB cell phone car charger adapters than to try to work with 5v USB wall warts. They always come up short a few tenths of a volt.

Sent via my mobile device.
Kris A. Wotipka
337-739-5180
kris at wotipka.com