[Xastir] Raspberry Pi with Xastir

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sun Feb 23 22:14:25 EST 2014

Have you looked at the Beaglebone Black?

More power & I believe they're supporting Debian soon.

Somewhere I thought I read that Tizen may run on it as
well - but that could just be my wishful thinking ...

--

David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com