[Xastir] Yet another setup...

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 21:03:37 EST 2014

I also have a stability problem with my Raspberry Pi.  It's running DIXPRS
for an IGate, and it runs for 10-14 days and ultimately freezes.  I think
it went 15 or 16 days last time, which was a record.  I may try running
Xastir as an IGate for a while and see if it lasts any longer (or shorter).

Prior to using the Pi, I had DIXPRS running on an Intel Atom based
computer, and it ran forever.  Of course, the Atom had 2GB of RAM vs. only
256K for the Pi.  I know the problem is not SD card related because only
the boot partition of the OS is on the SD card.  I also changed to a higher
output power supply, but that didn't help.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT