[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 98, Issue 8

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 16:54:14 EST 2014

Due to a small delay due to mailing list processing I didn't receive the
message below until after sending my reply about using the shell script to
compile Xastir.  Installing the new binary would be the easier path - no
need to alter the files in the ~/.xastir directory.

Hey John,

Is it OK with you if I add your link below to a section of the Xastir wiki?
 I'm not sure when I'll get to it, but I'd like to add it when I get the
chance.

Lee - K5DAT